Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Quest for more

Over the past 3 days I have went to several different types of classes that were posted on the ACES network. I went to classes I had knowlege of what they were about and classes I had little or no knowledge of. I went to readings and discussions as well. I decided that I wanted to learn more about all of the opportunities and resources available to the members of ACES. I was hesitant of one book reading presented from one of the schools in the network, but I am glad I went. I also attended a wonderful build class at ROSE and one at Bonanza, a discussion group, and a psychology lecture with a discussion that followed. I am not always able to attend all of the classes posted on the ACES network and there are times when more than one class is held at the same time, but I do try to attend as many as possible. I have decided that I will try and attend at least one class a day, if possible, and post my thoughts and opinions on those classes here. Hopefully, I will see some of you there, maybe peak your curiosity so that you might find and quench that thirst for more knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment