Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Femdom Expo

The Femdom Expo an event on SecondLife that donated all the proceeds to charity. The Femdom Expo was held March 6 and 7, it held among other things, art showings, live music, pony races, education, shopping, carnival rides and a ton of fun had by all. I floated throughout the event over the two days watching, listening and learning. At one point we had 4 of us, yes I say us because I took part, dancing the Zombie dance to thriller on the sidewalk. In my humble opinion this event was not only to highlight the Femdom community, but the Mistresses as well and show the pride and honor that their subs have for them. All of the ACES officers were in attendance there together at various times throughout the weekend, as were various members of ACES and people from various schools and sims in the ACES network.
Attica Bekkers put together an amazing carnival with the rides and games she created and built herself. Sitting on these rides was as close to having them in your house as possible. While on these rides I could feel the pit of my stomach drop and being a RL roller coaster fanatic, I never thought that would be possible unless I was on the best coasters ever built. The only thing Missing was the wind blowing against me. The feel, was amazing, I cant emphasize how realistic it was. Totally and completely recommend if you ever get the chance jump on, if she wold let me I would totally put one on the roof of my home in SL.
I am not sure of the exact amount in USD that was collected for Pro Mujer I saw two totals one that $260.00 had been collected and another saying that $1000.00 provides health care and loans for women. These loans, it is my understanding, are business loans to help build more women owned businesses in the world. The target goal that The Femdom Expo was aiming for was overtaken. I look forward to next years Femdom Expo, I know great things will come out of it. I hope to see you at the Femdom Expo next year, hopefully we can generate even more support and give more to out RL communities than we did this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment