Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Introduction :)

Second Life has provided me an opportunity to explore aspects of myself not possible in my first life. Being able to be part of a community of like-minded, people in a setting where we each can be completely open and outwardly expressive of our inner desires is like a rebirth of the soul. Even better is the ability to be accepted fully as you are. Althogh not always without judgement, more often than not I have felt a sense of peace and accpetance in the D/s community of Adult Lifestylers in SL.

This experience has not been without its trials and tribulations and there have been times when I have been forced to reevaluate long held beliefs about myself and others. Never-the-less, I have grown more than I imagine I ever could have without these experiences, many of which would have taken years to encounter and process through in my first life.

I'd like to spend my time with you blogging about these very experiences. Discussing what I have learned as I live my second life, connecting via ACES classes, community events, and most importantly and impactful, my relationship and commitment to my Master Sir Oba Ra. Reflective thoughts, short stories/microfiction, poetry and pointers to/reviews of sites of interest are all forth coming.

Looking forward to this journey with you.
cy

No comments:

Post a Comment